Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The very first post...

I am not a writer...at least not professionally. The way I write has gotten more and more lazy over the years. Tempered mostly by email, IM, and playing online games I find myself struggling to not put "atm" and "brb" in even business correspondence. And my typing mistakes can be atrocious. So if you are here for good writing, this is the wrong place. For that I highly suggest Danny Fisher's blog.

I am also not a rabid blogger. I have a wife and child and job that take up a ton of my time. In the time I have left, after fixing the latest self created computer debacle, I play a little to much World of Warcraft (see post #2 on that).

What this will be is a place for me to chronicle a little bit of my exploration of Buddhism. How I got in to it (recently!), how it changes my life, and very occasionally a little link or 2, most of which other people chronicle way better than I do.

No comments: